Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ya Gotta Start Somewhere?



Sundays are my favorite day of the weekend. I love to be lazy and do absolutely nothing. Of course, after I've spent an entire day doing nothing, I feel very guilty about doing nothing. That makes me ready for work on Monday and usually, it's the most productive day of the week.




WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF MY CRAZY MIND! (I love Top Model, by the way. I didn't want you to think that picture to the right was ME.)




I've wanted to do a blog forever. I enjoy reading everyone else's blog, but always figured no one would want to read mine. (do you feel the same way?) But, if nothing else, it keeps me from snacking or napping, so here we go, blog entry #1. Will it be the only one, or the first of many? I guess we'll play it by ear.




***As you see, I described my blog as "musings on a mid life crisis." I'm 45 and as a young girl, I thought I'd have it all figured out by now. HA. I'm more confused by life now, than I was at 13! Each age presents new challenges and questions. (It's very interesting how the human body changes as it ages!!) The latest challenge I'm facing is Christmas expense. Why is it, that ever year, Christmas sneaks up on me earlier and earlier? I think I have two gifts purchased and have no idea when I'll fine the time to shop (hm, maybe a lazy Sunday??) or the money to spend. This isn't my first go 'round, obviously. And yet, each year, this problem arises and stresses me until the gifts are finally bought, wrapped, sent or under the tree.


I really hate people that have their shopping done by June.




No comments: