Hhhhh Hhhhh Hhhhhi!
That's me panting and trying to talk. That's what it sounds like when I run. Well, jog. I'm happy to report
1. Thighs chafe easily.
2. Glasses fog up when I sweat.
3. Frank Sinatra is annoying when you're running.
4. The pink shoes are still cool.
5. Tangelos are the BOMB at the end of a run. (as is the fan on high, the cold shower and the knowledge that I have two days until I have to go again)
6. It's pretty difficult to run after drinking wine the night before.
7. I have the world's slowest run pace.
8. And walking pace.
9. HOW IN THE WORLD do people run for hours?
10. WHY do they do it?
11. Dog Poop smells even worse when you're hot and sweaty.
12. Steven's walking pace is the same rate as my jog. Ahem.
13. This is creating a LOT more laundry.
14. Four down, twenty-three to go.
15. My hips do lie.
16. I sweat a LOT.
17. I might hate my trainer already. And she's only a cartoon character on my phone. Named Constance.
18. My ears aren't shaped properly for those ear bud things.
19. I think the squirrels are laughing at me.
20. Will it get easier?