Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Early Turkey

I'm getting ready to head out tomorrow, and didn't want to miss a chance to celebrate with all of you, this most wonderful of food holidays.  Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, rolls, butter, wine, laughter and naps.  Ahhh.  It's the best day of the year!

Let's check in on the perfect family--


Here, I see the perfect family in their perfect house with their perfect children. 
But wait, let's look closer.  
Son is all by himself on the couch playing the accordion.  No one wants to hang with Junior.
And, turkeys are just running loose?  One even sits at the table?
And, who is the extra babe in the kitchen?
Me thinks again about the perfection of this family.


Turkey See Saw.  
Huh?

 



Now, this is a party I'd like to attend.  The stars are all there.
But, why is the one dude looking away from the turkey?

 


Ummmm.  I'm not even sure this is legal to put in my blog?

 


Why am I thinking this Turkey is Popeye after he ate some weird potion?
That aint no Olive Oyl though---

And finally...

 

Yeah.  High Heels, Apron and Bra.  
Perfect Hunting Attire.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ONE AND ALL. 

3 comments:

Colleen said...

The perfect pre-Thanksgiving laugh! Thanks and have a safe trip!

sherri s. said...

Um, er, hmmm...WHAT is up with the jumping topless gal?! And in the first one, it looks as if the woman in the forefront is looking lovingly at that turkey just before she snaps its neck (or is that just me?).

Happy Thanksgiving--I'm truly grateful to have "met" you on the Internet, Lady JuJu--you make me smile every day!

mel said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

Did you google Freaky thanksgiving??

Yowzer.