Monday, December 8, 2008

Technically Challenged


Isn't this little thing cute? I know I thought so when I looked at it for the first time. I loved the pink metallic color and all the cute little buttons. But then, I tried to work it. Oh my.
Let me back up. I lost my basic little phone over the weekend. Now, I have no idea how this happened. I have my phone on me at all times and ALWAYS know where it is. Of course, I used to ALWAYS have smooth skin, a good memory and low blood pressure. But, with the onset of MIDDLE AGE, I find that things can change rather quickly. I now have some wrinkles, high blood pressure and I can't remember what the other thing was...
Anyway, so I lost my phone. I went to replace it and fell in love with this gem. Now, if I can only figure out how to work it. Of course, I'm too stubborn to ask anyone for help. So, I will struggle with it, and hope to figure out how to manipulate it. I consider it a challenge now. I sure hope I'm up to the task.
CHRISTMAS SHOPPING UPDATE: Doing well, just have gift cards and checks to write. There are a few last minute gifts, but I guess I need to wait for payday before finalizing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi juju
you should get steve to help you with that phone....he's a genius!
-Johnny