Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday Thoughts



One of the reasons I really can't stand Christmas tv ads is the commercial for these things. I don't know if you've seen it, but they have a bouncing truffle that dances to the tune of "Deck the Halls." I could easily ignore this if it weren't for the door bell that rings at the start of the commercial. Rockett (my dog) goes mad every time she hears the doorbell, and we see/hear this ad every single night. I find myself trying to reason with her, "it's NOT the doorbell." I don't know which one of us is more dumb.

Everyone that has blogs seems to have some talent. I know I read the blogs that have to do with cooking, sewing (DUSTI!), pictures of young children (Jan), photography (Steven), child rearing, etc. I feel like all I have to add are strange stories. I think I need to get my camera dusted off so I can at least post some pictures, of my own, that coincide with my rantings.

Victor Newman has been on the Young and the Restless forever.

I read a rumor on a soap posting this evening, that Leo might be returning to AMC. Granted, I know it's a long long long shot, and I'm sure they couldn't snatch Josh Duhmal, but wow, how great that would be.

I just have to point out that the commercial came on AGAIN while I was typing this. ARGH.

Christmas shopping update: I've accomplished a good bit in the last three days. If I don't run out of money, I'll be ahead of the game! Oh my gosh, when will I have time to put up the TREE???

No comments: