Monday, May 11, 2009

Prom 2009

This has been an extremely hectic couple of weeks. When I went to prom, there wasn't as much that went into it all. Things sure have changed. Taylor and Justin have been planning forever. (or, so it seems anyway) I think we all got caught up in the madness of it all. I know it seemed like all of last week was one giant "lead up" to the big night.


When the day finally arrived, it seemed that it flew by. First off, it was hair, then car exchanges, then getting ready, then dinner, then pictures, then prom. After we met on Daniel Island for the kids to take pictures, we went home and collapsed. It was then that I reviewed Steven's pictures. And, even though I had seen Taylor with my own two eyes, I was overwhelmed at how absolutely beautiful she looked. So, Taylor, if you read this, please know how very proud I am of you. You looked so pretty in your dress. And, I loved your hair and shoes. Justin, you looked very handsome, even when your hair blew out of place with the wind. Julie and Kyle looked beautiful as well.
So, now it's all over and behind us. No more proms. Next stop: GRADUATION.









1 comment: