Monday, May 18, 2009

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens

These were some of Maria's favorite things in "The Sound of Music." Sure, I love whiskers, but they're not my favorites, especially when Mikki rubs those whiskers up my nose early in the morning. But, some of my favorites are......



Toothpaste: Close Up




Color: I'm in my "red period" right now.


Shoes: my flip flops. HANDS DOWN.


Name for a girl: Jayne. (must be spelled that way)


Name for a boy: Hank


Pre-game activity: listening to the whole crowd sing the National Anthem


Joke: "Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?" (answer at the end of blog)





Commercial: the one where the girl asks to borrow dad's car, and she appears to be a young girl, but when they pan back, she's really a teen. Then little brother comes out, dad asks where he's going and he says, "work."

Song at the end of a movie: "Home" by Michael Buble, at the end of Wedding Date. LOVE that movie.
Game Show: Price is Right (circa Bob Barker)

Current TV Show: Being Erica

Pitcher of all time: Greg Maddux

Nail Polish Color: Over Exposed on South Beach

Classic Album: Songs in the Key of Life, Stevie Wonder (that's today's choice, anyway)


Cooking Odor: butter, onions and garlic all cooking on the stove


Summertime food: fresh home grown tomatoes, loads of salt and pepper. YUM.

Hairdo: pigtails. Any age. Any sex.





Day of the week: Thursday

Musical: Les Miserables (I cry every time)

Soap: Lever 2000
Flower: Tulip

Farm Animal: Pigs

Men's cologne: Brut 33. NO FAIR LAUGHING.




New Habit: BLOGGING! I love having an avenue to express myself. But, the best part is reading other people's blogs and learning so much about the way other people live. What an absolute treat!



OH! The punchline: Because he was dead!



2 comments:

mel said...

Three cheers for flip flops - the ONLY way to go!

Unknown said...

first and foremost London's middle name was seriously an argument away from being Jane (not the same spelling) but her father won and her middle name is Rayne...one letter off :) also tulips are one of my faves, as is the song Home sang by Michael Buble...i think, i know I'm even more in love with you now!! you're hilarious!! oh one last thing that monkey joke seriously made me laugh out loud!