Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dreamin'

This is NOT the blog I have in my head waiting to write.

But, last night, I had a dream that I had a big party with all my blogging friends. It was really nice to hang out with everyone in one location. Of course, I don't remember the location, I just remember the good feeling to meet everyone in person.

I'm sure we had a great time, ate great food, and told great stories, then went home and blogged about it.

But, I woke up, so I really can't tell you anything other than the fact that I met all of you last night, and I sure enjoyed it!

6 comments:

angie128 said...

Was I there? Did I bring dip?

mel said...

JuJu - I have thought more than once about how great it would be to meet you. You never know!

JuJu said...

Angie, of course you were there!! I wish I knew what everyone brought, what type of thing do you normally take to a blogger get together? :-)

Mel, I'm sure it will happen!!

Libby Buttons said...

Hahaha...Was I there?......Please tell me i was fully clothed and did not have a lampshade on my head!
smiLes
DarLie

JuJu said...

Oh, DarLie, that was you? I was wondering who that was. Of course, the fact that you were wearing your pink panties and were accompanied by a garbageman should have been my first clue...

sherri s. said...

I hope y'all enjoyed my beer and sugar cream pie (beer. And. pie.)!