Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Living in Fantasy Land

I'm still on my diet.  This is week number six and I'm feeling pretty good about things. I'm not weighing myself, but the Non Scale Events are starting to occur.  (jeans feel looser, pj's feel bigger and people are starting to notice...) But man oh man, I'm missing some BAD food. 

I'm now going to pretend I have 24 hours to eat anything I want with no consequence to my body or the diet.  I now commence all the things I would eat.  Not necessarily in this order.

Sonic Toaster Sandwich with cheese and bacon and tater tots
Tostitos and cream cheese
Tostitos and Frito Lay Jalapeno Cheddar Dip
Two eggs, over easy, with toast and bacon
A big greasy cheesy pizza with tons of pepperoni
An entire mud pie
A Bojangles Cajun Filet Biscuit
Cheese Dip and chips from La Hacienda
A big ol' chili dog covered with chili, cheese and onions
Cheeseburger on a big a** bun
A sandwich with salami, tons of cheese, MAYO, pickles and onion
bag of Fritos
Egg salad
Rock Shrimp Tempura from Zen Asian Fusion
a Ginormous helping of onion rings
Nachos with Tracy
about 14 of those Cheddar Bay Biscuits from Red Lobster
maybe a brownie or two?
NOTHING involving a salad
OMG, fried chicken
MASHED POTATOES with tons of butter
chicken and dumplings
and another Sonic Toaster Sandwich.

BURP

I love Fantasy Land.

Oh, and Robert Redford would serve all this food to me.

In my house on the mountains.





3 comments:

Colleen said...

I am totally with you on this one! Even without needing to loose weight most of those foods are not on the menu here.

Keep up the good work and remember you are changing your lifestyle not on a diet!

mel said...

Ju, you inspired me. I am going to quit playing around here and get back to healthy eating starting today. Thank you!

sherri s. said...

Yay, good for you; how clothes fit is definitely the gauge for weight loss, in my opinion. And I have a long list of fantasy foods that I almost never ever eat. But I can dream...I'll paddle through Milkshake Lake to get to French Fry Island and set up my tent at Nachos Campground. For starters.