Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Ramblings

(mixed in with some pictures of Charleston)


Grey's Anatomy was sad this week.  And, I was super shocked about Arizona.




There were a ton of tourists downtown today.  It was an overcast day, but that didn't stop anyone from taking in the sights.




This picture is for Kyle.  I saw this and thought of you.




 There were so many carriages out today.  It really seemed like  a summer day.  Man, that horse urine stinks.








I think this lady must have some stories to tell.




Forget regret or life is yours to miss.  (yes, I'm watching Rent.  AGAIN.)  No other road, no other way.  No day but today.




This shop smelled heavenly.  I wonder if they would have minded if I rolled around in the caramel and nuts and chocolate?




Tomorrow is October?  Really?




2 comments:

Grandma K said...

Thanks for the pictures! Gave me a short vacation - before the long one I will be subjected to.

sherri s. said...

I love your local travelogues...I'm on a bit of a road trip myself!