Friday, August 16, 2013

Another Friday Night Q&A

Dear God:  What is your greatest source of pride?
Chipaholic Ju
My dearest child:   Pringles

***

Dear Bradley Cooper:  Are your eyes really that blue?
From your newest fan, the Ju
My dearest,and favorite Ju:    They are blue, because my heart aches for you.

(excuse me, this is Friday Night Fantasy Q&A)

***

Dear Mr.Murphy:  Why do your laws always seem to remind me how human I am?
From Friday the 13th Ju
Dear Horror Movie Ju:    It's my job to bring you back down to earth by reminding you how stupid you are.

***

Dear World:  why so much hatred and anger?
Bitter and Cynical in SC
Dear BCSC:  It all comes down to money and religion.

***

Dear World, Part II:  why must things change?
Sad Sack in the Creek
Hey Sack:  Grow up.

***

Dear Warner Brothers:  Is Tweety Bird a male or female?
From:  Learned all my classical music from you, just like Seinfeld
Dear Socially Retarded:  TB is whatever the Tasmanian Devil is not.

***

Dear Tim Gunn:  Why didn't you just slap the crap out of that team this week?
Ju the Fitful Project Runway Watcher
My dearest, although fashion-challenged JTFPRW:   Um, didn't I?

***

Dear Breaking Bad:  What is going to happen to Jesse?
Ju the Jesse lover

Dear Ju the JL: I can't tell you.  But, I'm betting it will make you cry, no matter what it is.

***

Dear Mom:  I'm sorry for all the crap I gave you, the times I was angry, and the times I rolled my eyes at you.
Mom:  Daughter,  No problem.  I sent my granddaughter to make it even.

***

Dear Zach Braff: thank you for the  Garden State soundtrack.  It's a Friday night tradition.
Love, Ju
Dear Ju:  You know what goes well with my soundtrack? Bradley Cooper.


2 comments:

Colleen said...

Loved this post!!

My mother always told me that my daughters are God's way of getting even with me for being such a horrible child....

sherri s. said...

I had a nice long comment typed and Blogger had an error--boo! Anyway, these posts of yours are the best--you are TOO too funny! I'm sure Bradley Cooper likes a gal with a good sense of humor!