Friday, March 20, 2009

Copy Cat



On my way home from work tonight, I was thinking about blogging. I just had no idea on what to write. I thought about doing another list, but figured I was due for something else. (don't worry, I'll use my list idea again soon!) I am feeling stumped! So, I went to the source, BLOGSPOT. I told myself I would copy the BLOG idea of the fifth random blog I came across. So, here's the blog I found:





And, here's MY blog to copy:


In 2005, Steven and I were lucky enough to have the chance to travel to Spain, all expenses paid! My boss had earned two complete trips, and shared one with me. I had never considered Spain as a vacation possibility, but was very pleased to get the chance to see it so cheaply! Spain whetted my appetite for even more traveling. (Especially when someone else is paying!!)

The first night we were there, we were treated to Flamenco Dancing. Let me tell you, that is one PASSIONATE dance. I was blown away. We even followed the dancers down to the kitchen to tell them how impressed we were. (yes, Cerveza was involved)




Madrid was gorgeous. I haven't looked at these pictures in so long, but just look at the architecture, the colors, the beauty. We also were lucky enough to see Real Madrid play. We went to a pub across the street from the stadium prior to the game. It was NUTS! And, everyone was speaking Spanish. Go figure. It was a treat to see the original "Ronaldo" play. For the second time in our lives, we got to see David Beckham play. (although, truth be told, we enjoyed him more at the Man United game)







We went to the most beautiful town that was nestled in the hills. Mijas was a glorious little place. I think I would like to live there. I love this one, the obligatory Bull Fighting Arena. I think this one is actually still in use. It's interesting to fly over Spain, as you see many of these, kind of like flying over America and seeing baseball fields.
And finally, probably my favorite picture of the entire trip.
As always, thanks to Steven for the pictures. xxx

1 comment:

angie128 said...

What a riot! Thanks for sharing "your" trip to Spain.