Monday, June 1, 2009

Taking a breath



In the last week, we've:

Driven to Mississippi. (and back)

Watched three baseball games.

Eaten dinner with family three times.

Listened to a great audiobook. (Dog On It. I highly recommend it!)

Worked a month end in a condensed day.

Folded the clothes in my closet.

Washed, dried, folded and PUT AWAY the laundry from the trip to Mississippi.

Had some VERY strange dreams.

And reunited with all our animals. I have some blogs rolling around in my head that I'm dying to write, but that will have to wait another day. I just felt like I had to get this all out, kind of like dumping some of the junk. :-)

GRADUATION IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!! THEN, will the world slow down a bit?

1 comment:

sherri s. said...

Wow, Juju, I'm exhausted just READING about all you've been doing! I'm busy trying to get a floaty pen collection ready to enter into the fair and practicing my best sugar cream pie for same fair (I'm a geek!). AND trying to keep up with my garden AND complete my work (WHAAAT? work?!) AND read a 700-page book AND follow insects around so I can photograph them. Not nearly as busy as you are, though! It all sounds fun (except for the laundry part)! Oh, and harass Tallulah Mae with lots of kisses...