Saturday, July 18, 2009

Red Rover Red Rover


Happy Saturday Evening fellow bloggers. I'm in my usual position on the couch, thus the picture of my feet, the coffee table and the hairy rug. Thanks so much to Angie for giving me a ready made post for a weekend evening! I love these surveys, tags, or whatever they're called.

1. What is your current obsession? Blogs and Facebook.

.2. What is your weirdest obsession? Having plenty of toilet paper on hand. If we get below 10 rolls in the house, I start to panic.

3. Recall a fond childhood memory? Spending Friday nights at my Grandma Jamieson's house and sleeping in the room with the angel wallpaper.

4. What’s for dinner? I had two beef tacos and some cheese dip from La Hacienda. (and a couple Dos Equis!)


5. What would you eat for your last meal? Hm. Probably a filet, corn on the cob, fresh tomatoes with loads of salt and pepper and some mashed potatoes with loads of butter. Oh, and some fresh bread and ice cold water.

6. What’s the last thing you bought? Besides food or something for others? A dress for Will and Bri's wedding next weekend.


7. What are you listening to right now? Top Chef Masters is on Bravo. I like the regular series so much better. Give me my Padma!

8. What do you think of the person who tagged you? I love me some Angie. I found her blog while randomly perusing blogs. She made me laugh. Then, I followed her blog and twitter throughout the Memphis Tigers' basketball season. I fell in love with her, her blog, her life, her sister, her kids, her dog! I enjoy having her be a part of my life each and every day! And, she always supports my life one way or another.

9. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished house, anywhere in the world, where would it be? The mountains just outside Bryson City, North Carolina.

10. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? St. Croix, overlooking Buck Island.

11. Which language do you want to learn? Well, since it looks like we might be going to Portugal in September, I'm thinking Portugese. Prior to that, I would have said Italian. I love the way it sounds.

12. What’s your favorite quote (for now) "Where there's a will there's a way."

13.What is your favorite colour? Red (btw, I got my new red camera!!!)

14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? I'm with Angie, totally pajama pants.

15. What is your dream job? Working with a non profit, such as SPCA, or some kind of group with older people.

16.What’s your favorite magazine? hm. 442? A soccer mag. (oops, "football") I do also love me some PEOPLE. Also, the old ones: Ladies Home Journal, Redbook, Good Housekeeping!

17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? I'm looking for a new red purse. Well, actually, it's last year's Roxy red purse.

18. Describe your personal style? Casual Bohemian

19. What are you going to do after this? Read my favorite blogs.

20. What are your favorite films? Shawshank Redemption, 16 Candles, Forrest Gump, The Godfather, Steel Magnolias, Beauty and the Beast


21. What’s your favorite fruit? Peaches or strawberries.

22.What inspires you? People who overcome adversity, the human spirit, and my friend, Anjeanette.

23. Your favorite books? All Harry Potter. YaYa Sisterhood. The Book of Joe.

24. Do you collect anything?Not really. I wish I did! Maybe I should collect diamonds??

25. Any advice from bitter experience? I think the best thing for all of us is to let go of the bitter and just keep moving forward.

26. What makes you follow a blog? When I read it, if it touches me and I feel close to the author, I want to continue reading to see how their life is going. I care very easily about my blogging friends.

And now.... I tag....

Mel (or Pam!)

Jan

Sherrie


Dusti

4 comments:

angie128 said...

*sniff*

What sweet words! Thank you for that big bloggy hug up there.

I love me some Juju too!!

mel said...

Oh, yea!! How do I do it?? I need to answer the questions?? Yippee!!
PS - can't wait to hear more about Portugal!

sherri s. said...

Now we know about your toilet paper obsession...do you know my husband, by any chance? Toilet paper, toothbrushes, and Aleve...we're good to go! Perhaps we can start our own specialty shop! And am I tagged, or is that a different Sherri?

JuJu said...

Sherri, yes this is you!!!! I have no idea where that extra "e" came from. It must have been Rockett typing with me???
:-)