Monday, July 6, 2009

Things I'm Loving Right Now (Summer Version)







Believe it or not, I'm feeling very positive on a Monday! Here's some things bringing a smile to my face:




The color RED. I've decided I'm going through my red period. I'm currently on the lookout for a red purse and I'm yearning for a red Canon camera.


OPI nail polish. My current color of choice is, "Grape Wall of China." Prior to this, I was wearing, "The Lifeguard Makes Me Blush." What great names for purple and pink!




The Simpsons. Watching it still makes me giggle.


Heirloom Tomatoes. Salt and Pepper. Delicious!



My new toothbrush that has the little rough things on it that "clean" your cheeks. It tickles!



Dizzee Rascal's song, "Bonkers." Listen to it, I promise, you'll feel like dancing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci40ae8BlcE










Dr. G, Medical Examiner. LOVE HER.







Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood. (Thanks Pam, or Mel) :-)





Afternoon thunderstorms.



Reading my daughter's blog, and the fact that she's writing a blog.



Pioneer Woman Hamburgers.



Garnier "Skin Renew" Anti-Puff Eye Roller. It feels so cool on your under eye skin. Ahhhhhhhh.


My Blogging Buddies. I enjoy reading about their lives, their joys, their challenges, their children, their triumphs and tragedies.



Harry Potter is just around the corner. Need I say more?


My new Timex watch from Target, black plastic band and white face.


Reconnecting with elementary school friends via Facebook. We are all thirty years older, but no one feels it. (or looks it!)


Rockett's stinky feet.



***What are you enjoying this summer????







5 comments:

mel said...

Vidalia Onions! I can't wait until they are back in the stores every summer!

Isn't the YaYa book great?!

angie128 said...

I am loving my Tervis tumblers, fresh blueberries, cold pasta salads, the laziness of my kids, our relaxed schedule, and flip flops!

Great post!

Anonymous said...

I recently got the same toothbrush from my dentist after a cleaning. What a surprise it was while brushing! Tickle, tickle. I, too, always love the thunderstoms that summer brings, living in my croc flip flops & black sandals with wedge (pretty snazzy for crocs, & oh, so comfy), cook outs, seeing the boys learning how to swim, Zach's soccer camp, Battery & Riverdog games, boiled peanuts, & thinking that my 2nd surgery is close. Good times, good times.

Brandy said...

I didn't mean to be anonymous. Oops!

sherri s. said...

Mmm...iced coffee; cherries; Shakespeare in the park; the fair (and winning a ribbon there--have I mentioned that?! Ha!); the morning light; tomatoes. And yes, Tallulah's feet do smell--they smell sort of green, like grass. My previous dog, Elektra, had feet that smelled exactly like Frito's!