Monday, October 19, 2009

All this Ballooney

As I sit here preparing to watch, "Law and Order: SVU," I just realized that I have a problem with balloons.

First of all, I always struggle when I go to spell it.  The two "ls" and two "os" always mess me up.  So, for the remainder of this post, and in an attempt to not stress myself, I will refer to them as B's.  Thank you for indulging me.

I was think about the B boy.  I can't even begin to tell you how annoyed I am by this story, the media coverage of it, and the constant reference to this child as "B Boy."  I have no idea what the "real" story is, but I'm guessing it aint pretty.


Most things with "B" in it annoy me.  Remember, my all time most hated can't stand to hear make me cringe when I hear it song is, "99 Luft B's."  Ugh.  Can't stand the song (either language), the video, or the singer's name.

Can't stand the sound of a B when it pops.  My blood pressure rises each time this happens.

Ewwwwwwww, that feeling of a B rubbing against your hair to get it all static-y.  Yuck!

Heroin B's.  Enough said.

B Bouquets?  They're deceiving.  They look so pretty at first, but the next day, they're starting to die, losing air, and losing their luster.  The become depressing reminders that the good thing is over.

They float all around the house, mysteriously.  One day it is in your living room.  Come home from work, and it's now in the bathroom.  FREAKY.

How impossible is it to tie that knot?

B animals!  Argh!

B payment?  See?  It always implies something bad.

Give me flowers any day of the week.  But, you can keep your B's. 

Here's hoping we all have a B free week!  They're of the devil I tell you!!!!

7 comments:

mel said...

You are so clever with your posts! I am going to try to be clever.

JuJu said...

Mel, you are a million times more clever than I could ever dream to be!

Dusti said...

no, you're pretty clever, judi. all i write about is cats and food.

JuJu said...

Dusti, I love your cats and food!

Sherri said...

I can't stand them either! The squeaky noises when people rub them, the way they smell, how they get stuck in power lines. And if a balloon animal maker comes near--run! (Sadly, I also avoid all eye contact with mariachi bands as well. And magic guys. Leave me alone!)

Darla said...

Judi, you are so funny!! I need to leave a sticky note on my monitor, "if in crappy mood, read Judi's blog".

Brandy said...

Not all bad things start with the letter "B". ;-)