Sunday, October 18, 2009

Random Thoughts From Left Field

I am loving this cooler weather. 

I am wearing my brand new birthday shoes today.  They are crossword puzzle Converse.  Taylor bought them for my for my birthday.  Aren't they fun? The inside of the shoe has clues!

I love the Gilmore Girls.

Lately, when I see moms and young daughters, I have a tug at my heart for those days with Taylor. 

I am singing and officiating at a wedding next weekend.  I feel so honored to get to be a part of two special friends' special day.

I've never been a big fan of Tinkerbell.

Ironically, my favorite peanut butter is Peter Pan.

Those socks in that picture look a bit funky.  Please ignore.

I love my new Shark Steam Mop. 

One of the things I love about living in the south is the terms of endearment I get from total strangers.  Sometimes a simple, "thanks hon" or "have a good day sweetheart" makes my whole day or picks me up when I'm feeling blue.

My favorite Disney princess is Belle from "Beauty and the Beast."

I love getting unexpected texts from family and friends that say they're thinking of me. 

I'm kind of itching to see my brothers and their families.  Should we drive there for Thanksgiving??

I ordered a pair of red boots this week. I can't wait to wear them.  I know they're gonna make me feel sassafrassy.

Coconut grosses me out.

UPDATE:  They caught the guy that stole our roof at work.  Apparently, he's part of a ring that has stolen close to 1.5 million dollars of copper in our office area.  Whoda thunk it?

I love Steven's taste in music.

Taylor has my ipod right now.  (hers broke)  She took all my music off of it.  OUCH.

This may be the most boring blog EVER.  "Congratulations Ms. Tedford!  This is the most boring blog ever!"

Teenage love breaks my heart.

I'm going to an Irish Pub for a late lunch today.  I love this pub.  And, they have great homemade ranch dressing.

I hope this week hurts less than last week for some people I know.

Okay, I'm putting us all out of our misery.  Peace OUT for now.  :-)

6 comments:

mel said...

You got the mop! Congratulations!

Yes,definitely drive to see your brothers for Thanksgiving. Definitely.

mel said...

PS - what songs will you be singing at the wedding??

JuJu said...

I'm only singing one song, but it's a goodie! "The Luckiest" by Ben Folds. Check it out!! It makes me cry!

~Easy said...

Having lived in the South myself for a time--if you consider Texas to be a southern state--I found that the warmth is superficial. People in the south are just more polite.

angie128 said...

I love your shoes.
I love your blog.
I love you too!

Anonymous said...

you have a new mop huh? well Dusti and i have a kitchen floor that would love to get acquainted with it!
-J