Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday Night Special

I don't really have a theme for today's post, other than the fact that I don't have a theme. I like this picture, so that's why I chose it. But, other than that, it has nothing to do with this post.



We bought a new tv today. It's enormous. Yet, the remote is tiny. I find that curious.


I love October.


Last night, I sent myself a reminder to order flowers. The only problem is that I have no idea to whom I'm wanting to send them.


The police called our office yesterday, and told me they were close to making an arrest on the roof thieves. The nice detective told me that he would need someone to "identify the copper." I figure this is as close as I'll get to an episode of Law and Order or CSI.


I am having a very difficult time finding a pair of black boots. I want some to wear with dresses that have a chunky heel. (I'm not good on pointy heels) Of course, this is the year of the pointy heel, the wedge, or the riding boot.


I think I'd like a new pair of glasses.


I love blogging on a Saturday night.


This is my friend Johnnie, and his lovely wife, Dusti. I am giving him a huge shout out today in this Saturday Night Blog. HEY JOHNNIE!! I told him last night that I would write an entire blog about him, but that will come at a later date. I do want to say that Johnnie is probably one of the nicest persons I've ever known. And he makes a killer roast potato.

Why do I gravitate toward watching movies I've already watched, rather than try something new?

I can't use chopsticks. I don't know how.

My blog buddies make me smile. Thanks buddies!

I love listening to Rockett chomp her dry dog food. It's a happy sound.

I'm going through an unusually organized phase. I have all my birthday cards and gifts purchased for this month. It's a good feeling.

I think I'm craving a really greasy cheeseburger with super thin onion rings on the side. The best I ever had was at a place called, the "Village Tavern" in Des Peres, Missouri. Kind of far for carry out.

Okay folks. Thanks for tuning in on this first Saturday of October. Hope yours is as good as mine!
xxx


3 comments:

angie128 said...

This post made me smile.

coultasj1 said...

Thanks for the Shout out Judi!! Roast potatoes for you anytime!

~Easy said...

Just so you know, real police/courtroom stuff is nothing like the utter bullshit on CSI, and doesn't happen anywhere near as fast as it does on Law & Order. You're really not missing out on much ;-)