Sunday, July 31, 2011

What a Grand Weekend It Was

Closed early at work Friday.

Visited the wine store and bought some delicious cheese crackers, oh and yeah, some wine!

Went to Andolini's for beer and pizza.  Date Lunch.

Shopped at Target and bought a bunch of junk.  I love that kind of Target shopping.  Pillow cases, kitty litter, baby tutu, pj's, makeup remover, IPhone Cover.

Friday Afternoon Nap.  Or, as I like to call it, "FAN."



Watched Dermot Mulroney in, "Wedding Date" while sitting on the couch with Tracy and drinking one of my favorite wines.  Oh, he is H O T in that movie.  And, then Michael Buble sings "Home?"  Heaven I tell you.  Heaven!

Sonic Breakfast Toaster Sandwich.  YUM.

Saturday afternoon nap.  Or, as I will now call it, FAN, part 2.

Brother, SIL and Nephews arrive in town for a week, staying out at Folly Beach. 



Sitting on the rocking chairs on the porch and catching up.

Dinner at Taco Boy with yummy margaritas.

Waking up at the beach.




Watching dogs frolic on the beach.

Hearing the happy sounds of kids laughing and screaming in the water.

The smell of sunscreen.

Dolphins in the water.

My Beach Canopy.







People building this?











And then another?







And finally?  The Sunday Afternoon Nap.  (aka FAN #3)

6 comments:

angie128 said...

I love that movie.

I love that picture on the porch with the chairs and the ocean. I wish I were there right now.

With Dermot.

I take a Sunday Afternoon Nap.

And I love that too.

And, no, there was no 3rd rolling. Just continued clean up from the first two that were unreachable until some wind and a little rain.

Grandma K said...

I am SO jealous! Especially after my weekend. I wish I were sitting in a rocker on the covered porch at the beach. My "rant" about the weekend will be up after a bit. Really wasn't too bad, but ...

mel said...

love those beach stones!

so happy for you and your lovely weekend.

next time....invite me, please.

:-)

SPT said...

The stone towers. Love them. When I was in Nepal, we saw them all over. The people say that every stone is a prayer.

sherri s. said...

Aren't they really SatANs and SunANs? Well, no, maybe not! Love me some naps! Lovely summery photos...

word: squedic

Teenage girls get all squedic when they see their favorite actor (Shaun Cassidy and Parker Stevenson, anyone?)

Darla said...

I agree totally with Angie on her first 5 points! Love the movie and Dermot!!