I'm killing time until 11:00 ET when the Tigers play their first game in the NCAA Regionals.
Here's a few things I figured out that I'm good at:
1. Balancing my checkbook. I do it to the penny.
2. Sympathy cards, thank you notes and post cards. I love the written word.
3. I read fast.
4. I don't oversleep.
7. I know and understand most rules in most sports
8. Sweating. I'm very good at this.
9. Napping. I m might just be better at this than anyone else.
10. I like to think I'm good at "scaring" away the hiccups. No one else thinks this though...
Is itchiness a part of menopause/perimenopause? My skin is driving me crazzzzy. Scratch. Scratch. Scratch.
I've been catching "All My Children" reruns. They are showing them on SoapNet, and I've been DVRing them. I am so tickled about this.
There were so many cute little kids at the Mexican restaurant tonight. Why do we enjoy them so much more when they are total strangers? I guess it's because I could eat my meal in peace?
I took the day off work today. I really didn't do anything, but I sure enjoyed not being at work. I think I could easily get used to the three day work week.
Down to less than an hour to go before game time. Please put those Missouri Tigers in your prayers again!