Monday, July 30, 2012

Checking In From St. Pete

We are having a great time.




We haven't really done much.  



We've hung out in the pool and next to the pool.
We've sat in the hot tub.
We watched dolphins swim.  


We've eaten a ton of food.
We've said, "don't swallow the water" and "spit it out" a few hundred times.

 
I've watched my two children under the same roof and loved it.



 Yes.  I have raccoon eyes.



The boys played games with a big whale.


and made a big old splash.

Memories being made.

5 comments:

angie128 said...

The pool is right on the water?!?!?! Oh how yummy.

Enjoy!!!

Colleen said...

Looks like you are all having a great time!!!

Grandma K said...

Wonderful. I know you are happy to have both of your kids at the same time>

sherri s. said...

Fun fun fun! I haven't had a lie around by the pool type of vacay in far too long! Enjoy yo'self!

mel said...

Did it come with all the toys? Yay!