Monday, February 16, 2009

Another Musical Fave


Happy Monday. Yeah, yeah, sorry for that oxymoron...
Tonight, I'm sharing another of my all time favorite songs. I think this one is definitely in my Top 10. Yes, I'm sure it is. It's probably in my Top 5. Every time I hear it, I get goose bumps. I think that's a good indicator.
Back in the day, I had a Michael Jackson poster, and enjoyed "Off the Wall." I listened to it on my RECORD PLAYER. (remember those???) Look at how cute he is here? I even saw him in concert with his brothers in 1986. He didn't sing this song, as it hadn't yet been released, but it was still a memorable concert.
Anyway, back to today's song. It makes me think, makes me cry, and makes me feel good, all rolled up into one song. The video is fantastic, and probably one of the few in which MJ didn't appear. Take the time to watch, listen and enjoy!!
"Man in the Mirror"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Thriller was a good track. I remember when MTV premiered the video. It was like 14 minutes long or some shit and he tunred into a werewolf. It's a shame what has become of Jacko. Apparently as reported by the red tops in Britain last week his skin condition is getting worse and he's basically melting away.
On another note......Did you Watch SKINS yet??? And make time for The Amazing Race on sunday nites. the best reality show on TV by a long ways!

-j

Dusti said...

I love MJ - always have! I think everybody secretly does.