Saturday, February 28, 2009

You gotta see the baby

UPDATE: As we all know, babies have a mind of their own. Seems little Griff decided to stay up most of Friday night and keep Mom and Dad awake. So, we had to take a raincheck. We'll just wait a little while longer...
AND! The waitresses name..............VERA!







I'm very excited. I get to go meet this little fella today. I hope he likes me.

I did my first, and surely not my last, background change today. I was very intimidated at first, but found it to be very easy. So, that means it will now change all the time. It's kind of like having new shoes to wear.

I'm worried about my brother's baseball team, they're in a losing streak right now, hoping for a win today! Come on Tigers.

I joined Twitter. Soon, there will be no secrets in my life. :-)

Here's another all time great make you feel happy song. Just try not to dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iknEJf9cPeY

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new background!

Mary said...

Hey Ju. So sorry that we had to give you guys a rain check. I was just sooo stinking tired and he had not stopped fussing for hours! Do you guys have plans for the weekend of the 14th? Wanna try that weekend up here???

Mary said...

oh, and where did you find cool backgrounds for blogspot? I only see the ones in the dashboard and they are so boring!

angie128 said...

What's your Twitter page? I will follow you.

Easy to get wayyy hooked on that!

JuJu said...

For anyone that wants to follow me on Twitter, I am:

http://twitter.com/AuntSilly

Brandy WK said...

Love the website, Judi. Now I can be nosey & read about all things involving Ms. Tedford. :-) I love ya.