Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Crazy Aunt Kathi



Uh oh. I'm in trouble. My aunt has discovered my blog and she scolded me for not mentioning her. Rather than write about it, I thought I'd share the actual email I received. I think if she lived closer, she would ground me.



Dear Judi,


II have a bone to pick with you about your BLOG. bridget told me she was "hooked" reading it. Today i read a little...........II need a long section of time.


There is so much I don't know about YOU! I will buy the proper nutes for your next visit. I always use hellmans!!!!!!!!!!




Now, I was never mentioned.not once! I thought i was your favorite auntie!!!!!!!!You should dedicate a day to me. Why I am so wonderful. Shall i tell you? I babysat for free for y'all. I gave up critical weekends in high school so your parents could attend Bradley games and hit the Hilltop bar before they rolled in a 2 am! I slept in YOUR room on Virginia knowing you would be standing in your crib bright eyed at 6am! I have stood by you and loved you all 45 years!


I am an old woman and need alot of attention!
Auntie K
**********
I don't know which emotion I'm experiencing more, fear of the wrath of my kookie crazy aunt, or excitement with the thought that two people are reading my blog!!
On a serious note, I do love my aunt, uncle and her family. They are a lovely bit of normalcy in an otherwise dysfunctional bit of folks.
xxx



KP, Norman Tittlebaum and Little Bridge

2 comments:

angie128 said...

I think y'all kind of resemble!

Bridget said...

YEAH! That's the first time my Mom or myself has every been mentioned in a blog! How exciting.