Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sometimes (Most times?) I'm the laziest person I know

I'm really lazy. Each night, when I go to bed, I take either a cup of water or my unfinished tea to bed with me. (Unsweet, please!) I take my nightly pills, brush my teeth and then empty said cup. At that point, the cup goes to the end of the counter.

Here's where the laziness arises...I do this for days on end. See, my bedroom is in the back of the house, and it's not a real chore to take the cup to the kitchen. But no. Instead, I build a cup tower. This particular tower is comprised of 9 cups. I'm so proud.

L-A-Z-Y

3 comments:

angie128 said...

That is not lazy. That is gifted. It's not everybody that can stack cups as high as that. There is always the risk of toppling. Plus, think of the architectural skills that you are demonstrating.

Lazy? Hmmmmmph. That's pure talent.

JuJu said...

I definitely prefer your spin on it.

Mary said...

I just took my 4 cup tower to the kitchen yesterday.