Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's the Little Things

I tend to focus on the negative more often than I should... 

It was great to have a day where it seemed that all the little things went "right."

I woke up on time this morning, did my normal TV watching routine before rising, and fell back asleep.  I was out of bed eight minutes late, but still made it to work at my usual time.  I was ahead at this point and it just kept getting better!

Obviously, there was no traffic on the way to work, so that made for the on time arrival.  (well, on time for me!)

I adjusted my desk chair to the perfect height, and it stayed that way.

It was payday. 

Everyone was giggling at work, and I was reminded why I continue to go there day after day.

Steven and I went to lunch, just the two of us, and on the way, I heard one of my new favorite songs.  I would tell you what it is, but you know I can't remember the name of it.  But, hearing it made me happy. 

The weather was absolutely perfect, 80 and sunny and no humidity.  Add a gentle breeze to it, and voila!  Perfect weather.

I'm now home and enjoying a quiet evening watching crap TV. (Real Housewives)

Me and the Triple Meat Totinos Frozen Pizza had a love affair that lasted about ten minutes.

I'm hearing the coo of a dove in my backyard.

The weekend is ahead of me and looking GOOD.

And finally, I'm ending my day with a free flowing blog, and checking in with all my cyber friends.

It was a good  day.  Let's hope tomorrow is even better!

1 comment:

sherri s. said...

Love days like that, where everything just flows...

Word: calia

I don't like calia lilies--they leave their pollenia all over the place-a.