Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh My Mayan

If the world should happen to end on Friday, I'm going to be really ticked off that:

-I have been dieting for four months instead of loading up on carbs and potato chips

-I went to the dentist three times this year

-I never found the right pillow

-I haven't finished Breaking Bad yet

-I did all this Christmas shopping and no one will get to open their presents

-I wasted the last week of my life working

-and that we filled up the car today

On the other hand, if the world DOES end on Friday, I'm glad that:

-I'll never have to weigh myself again

-I won't have to worry about paying those credit cards

-NO MORE WORK

-I won't have to hear the words, "Hillsboro Baptist Church" ever again

-I won't see Taylor Swift's face every time I turn on the TV or open a magazine

-I won't have to think about the Mayan prophecy any more!

1 comment:

sherri s. said...

Sooo funny! I'll have a LOT of questions if it happens myself!

I myself like the idea that the Mayans either ran out of space on the thing that showed the calendar, or someone got bored and left his post to go bowling or something. "Hey, Xotlicoatl, you're fired! You've made it look as if the world is going to end in 2012...lots of liability implications for us."