Sunday, February 24, 2013

Unsolved Mysteries

Remember that show from the 80s?  One of my favorite parts was when they actually solved the mystery.  You'd always here, "UPDATE!" and then some dramatic music followed by the solution to the mystery.  I do like a neat tidy ending. 

Well, ladies and germs...



A few years back, I posted this on Christmas Eve.  Since then,I've searched all internet areas I know of, and in the last month, I found him.  On Friday, I heard from him.  It's the greatest gift, especially after a super sad week.  As I head to bed this evening, I leave you with my message from Earl; the first in close to thirty years.

"...Hi Judi. Long time. Sorry about mom and dad. They were very good 2 me. As a coach, parents, friends. I loved them. Still do. They took me in. I will always be grateful to them. They are loved and missed. God bless them. How are you? Hope not to step on any toes,but did u marry the boyfriend that I met? He was nice. I remember movie nights. they were sweet. The meals. Outta this world. Ok Earl. Keep in touch...."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a better week and pray for your friend who lost her child.

mel said...

Anonymous = me...I made a mistake.

Lap Dog Knits said...

I've always heard smart people have big heads....

that means extra bees for the hive...

I'll be (bee) happy to knit you one..do you want it brown??

I have regular bees or more that look like wasps...

what's your pleasure?