Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sweet Tooth Wednesday

I am a dyed in the wool salt-a-holic.  I love salty snacks and foods.  I love potato chips, fritos, corn chips, salsa, SALT itself, triscuits, wheat thins, dips, salami, pepperoni, salt and pepper, pretzels, and so forth.  If I could get away with having a salt lick in my house, I would.

So, how come I'm sitting here on a Wednesday night in the middle of my "lifestyle change" (DIET) and all I can think about are sweet things? 

I'm wanting to dive into a box of Ding Dongs.




I want to swim in the cream of the Twinkie.



I want to shove a Little Debbie cupcake in my mouth and savor the taste of imitation chocolate and super sweet white filling.



I need a Fudge Round.


Who am I and where did Salty Sue run off to?  SOS!!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Doctor Jackson said...

hahaha. its because you are working out and eating healthy and the little you-devil on your shoulder wants a little sympathy and has convinced you that you've been SOOOO good, you deserve some sugar.

eat a piece of fruit instead. or, make yourself drink a big glass of water. you will probably gag, but it will quench your cravings.

i think you should blog more about your wii fit training! i would love to read about it enviously.

cheers to long comments!

Unknown said...

Ohh I know how you feel. I try not to keep chips in the house. I will eat the whole bag. We have the secret chocolate drawer, I think about it. Hey, thanks for coming by my blog and leaving sweet(chocolate) comments. Have a good evening.

SPT said...

give me baked goods and a good book and i will be happy for the rest of my life.....

sherri s. said...

Oh lordy, the potato chip. I worship it. I cannot have them in my house, seriously. Love. Them. ANd I've also been known to down a Hostess Cupcake or two (they're small, take two or three!)in my day. Good for you and your "lifestyle change." My jeans tell me I too need such a change!