Monday, February 1, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

In an attempt to find something creative on which to blog, I'm going to just let all sorts of thoughts tumble out of my head.  There will be no rhyme or reason, and the photos included have nothing to do with anything.  I'm hoping it will be a jumpstart for my creativity! 

Cat's in the Cradle.
Cradle Cap.
Cap'n Crunch.
Nestle's Crunch.
Crunchy Tacos.
Taco Salad.
Caesar Salad.
Chicken Salad.
Tuna Salad.
Salad Shaker
Shaker Heights
Afraid of Heights
Heil Hitler
Hitler sucks
Sucker, Lollipop, Tootsie Pop
Pop Goes the Weasel
We sell seashells by the seashore 
Sea horse
Horse of different colors
Color my World
World Peace
Piece of Pie
Pi R Square
Square Peg in a Round Hole
Holy Holy Holy
Holistic Healing
Healing Waters
Water Lily
Lily of the Valley
Valley of the Dolls
Dollhouse
House of Pain
Pain in the Neck
Necrophilia

Hm.  Not sure where to go from there....

But, I now have a whole list of things on which to write.  Although, I will probably skip that whole Pi R Square one.

4 comments:

SPT said...

ohhhh that first photo warms my heart!

angie128 said...

I like Cap'n Crunch.

I also like that picture of you and your (?) brothers (?).

Word.

JuJu said...

Yes Angie, those are my two brothers. This photo was taken at Tim's (baseball coach) 25th wedding anniversary party.

And, Sandie, this picture seems like a lifetime ago! I think Tayor was 3 or 4 when it was taken, and now she's 17!

mel said...

I love people's old pics. More ! More !