Thursday, February 11, 2010

Totally Borrowed (Stolen?) From Angie

I'm in the midst of preparing for our trip to the mountains this weekend, but was hankering to blog a bit.  Of course, I don't have an original thought in my head tonight, so I stole from my blogging buddy, Angie.  Enjoy, and I"ll be back on Tuesday with some originality.  (I hope!)


Name someone with the same birthday as you.


The good?  Brett Favre and Helen Hayes.
The bad?  David Lee Roth.  BLECH.



Where was your first kiss?

Oh, that was 7th grade.  I was at the movies with a bunch of kids, and my boyfriend (?) at the time was David Blackburn.  He was about 6'4 in the 7th grade.  Anyway, I remember strategically applying my Bonne Bell Wild Raspberry Lip Smacker just prior to the very awkward kiss.


Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property?

Nah.  I've spent my entire life being afraid of getting in trouble.


Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?

Yes Yes Yes.  I've sung the National Anthem on many occasions.  The largest crowd was the Cincinnati Bengals v. Arizona Cardinals game; 55,000 people.  It was AWESOME!  The thought of doing that now scares the poooooop out of me.


What do you order at Starbucks?

Psssssssst.  I don't drink coffee!!  But, if I do get something from there, it's a Pumpkin Latte.



Say something totally random about yourself.

I feel very close to the people I've met through my blog.



Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?

Oh, I hate this one.  People have told me I look like Vicki Lawrence.  I sure hope they don't mean when she's dressed up like "Mama."


Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows?

Yes, I probably always will.  I enjoy watching anything with Taylor.  (oh, except that HORRIBLE, "Suite Life of Zach and Cody.")



Did you have braces?

Heck no.  I always pretended I did, by pulling apart a paper clip and sticking it in my mouth.



Are you comfortable with your height?

Yeah, I've been a shorty all my life.  I'd like to try being taller, but since that won't happen, I'm content with my midget-ism.  (I hope that doesn't offend someone)



Do you speak any other languages?

Heck no. 



Have you ever been to a tanning salon?

Oh yes.  I used to go all the time.  I found it so very relaxing.  And, I loved how tan fat looked better than pale fat.



What magazines do you read?

I read on line mostly; but I love things like People, Good Housekeeping, Redbook, Marie Claire.  For many years, I had a subscription to Sports Illustrated.



Has anyone you were really close to passed away?

Oh yes.  I have way too many answers to this question.  (Mom, Dad, Grands, Friends)


Do you watch MTV?

Not for a long long long time. 



What’s something that really annoys you?

Prejudice, bigotry, ignorance.



What’s something you really like?

Grey's Anatomy, Law and Order, chips & salsa, cream cheese, my doggy, crossword puzzles, getting lost in a good book, giggles, smiles on my kid's faces, Steven's smile, my bed.



Do you like Michael Jackson?

I do.  I feel like we grew up together.  His music makes me sing, dance, and just feel alive. 





HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY FRIENDS!!

Beware of little boys in boats with hearts!

1 comment:

mel said...

oh my gosh, I forgot all about valentines day...well, that just stinks!

you have a good one! post more mountain pics.