Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Wishes

Happy  Valentine's Day to one and all!  It's time to visit some of our friends from the past and see what it was like to celebrate love in days gone by.








I guess I'm used to corny puns, or sweet nothings written on a valentine.  I kind of think this one looks like a cry for help?  Man, that dude looks frustrated.














Here Kitty Kitty.  Come eat the little unsuspecting child.  Come eat the naked child sitting in the soup tureen.  Meow.













Here I am with my super big head and my gun.  I am every gal's dream date.  I'm also sporting my Fedora and a super red nose which indicates I'm a heavy drinker.  And hey, if you won't be my valentine, no problem.  I'll just rob you blind.













Well, if you are the kind of gal or guy who likes the Aryan Nation/Nazi kind of Valentine, here's one for you.  And, apparently, he is a good little boy.  He is a good little boy who seems to be sporting some very heavy make up.










And here we have the perverted valentine baby.  With one pop of that safety pin, he's flashing you with the goods.

Is it just me, or is that a condom on his head?















What a lovely pick up line.  "You wear the craziest hats."    And then she rhymes it with bats.  ORIGINAL.

Listen gal, you aint gonna get anyone with that dead bird on your hat.  That dog can barely stand the smell of you.  And, I'm not trying to criticize, but it looks like your legs are akin to tree trunks.








And, finally, the one that I am having nightmares over.  All I can think of is the movie, "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?"

Is this man?  woman?  vegetable?  animal? 


Watch out Doc!


I hope you all have a very sweet Valentines Day, and that you don't run into any of these freaks!

2 comments:

mel said...

Yay! More, more, more!

I love ol' condom-head!

sherri s. said...

(SECOND time Blogger has screwed up my comment. ARGGGGHHHHH!). Love these--the gigantic scary cat is my favorite!

word: pratted

He pratted on and on about his new boat--who cares?