Thursday, January 22, 2009

Newest Obsession


Last night I sat down to watch American Idol, so I could faithfully report on it for my mass readers. (Johnny and Dusti) I don't have a whole lot to report. The people they show right now are just D-U-M-B. There are a few people who look to have potential, but we won't know until they get to Hollywood. So, as it stands, DC is still heads and shoulders above the rest!! (NOTE: I didn't watch Tuesday night, as I was enjoying the inaugural festivities; much more important than watching some out of tune singers pretend they have a chance...)



But, guess what I happened upon over the weekend! You guessed correctly, TOP CHEF! I started by watching a few re-runs and then last night watched a new episode. I love it! I am amazed by the things these folks can do with food. I know I'm way behind the rest of the world and that everyone else on the planet has seen this show, but I sure am excited to have found it!
Here's a few random thoughts:
I watch too much tv.
I still haven't beat Steven in Scrabble.
Baby clothes are so cute nowadays.
I think Kendall is finally waking up from her coma on AMC.
I heard from Jake tonight. WHAT a kid.
Hooray for another weekend just around the corner!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was beginning to wonder about your AI updates.
-J