Tuesday, January 27, 2009

P-U. This STINKS!



This is me watching American Idol tonight. They are in Jacksonville tonight. That means we've heard the obligatory jokes about heat and bugs. They announced that Jax is Randy Jackson's hometown. Stupid, and I do mean stupid, people auditioned. It's only 30 minutes into the show (and the end of the first day) and there's been nothing. It seems to me that they are sending anyone and everyone through this year, as long as the beg, plead or cajole. I promised Johnny that I would see this through, so I'm sure hoping the second half hour sucks less.
Hey! Since it seems the only thing I can blog about currently is TV, what about these "Housewives of Orange County?" Are these the cattiest women in the world, or what? It makes me wish I had seen the Atlanta wives. Although, watching them is like watching a train wreck; I just can't look away! These women are obsessed with money, clothes and plastic surgery. (although, I wonder if they'll admit it?) I can't imagine living in a world as theirs, and I'm sure they couldn't fathom living in mine. I mean, would they ever eat Cheetos???
Okay, back to AI. Day Two in Jacksonville...It begins a bit more promising, there is a 16 year old girl who seems pleasant and has a nice voice, seems to have good stage presence.
Okay, I can't do it. Johnny, I can't do it. I can't watch this and spend time writing about it. I promise to come back and revisit it once they get to the finalists. I just can't write about thisssssssssssss anymore! ACH! I'm going back to the Housewives!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's okay Judi. I think i can manage without the AI updates.
--J