Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sucked In Again

Yep, I'm watching American Idol again. I had taken a few years off, but last year, fell in love with David Cook, and watched my favorite go on to win the title. I was so happy when he won, I literally was moved to tears. (Yes, I'm a big sap!) And, as pleased as I was when he won, I was also glad that the show had ended, as it took up so much of my time! (Two nights a week for a few months is a lot of time to commit!!)



So, here we are again, the start of another season. I didn't watch last night and had told myself that I would wait until they were on the big stage and the contestants were weeded down to the serious ones. I made it through one night. Here I am, watching the Kansas City contestants. The best part so far, is that there have been a lot of David Cook cuts. I hope this continues. :-) Anyway, I've watched for 30 minutes now, and I think I'm sucked in again.


Sheesh. Goodbye to life outside the living room for the next few months.
Yummy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We watched a few minutes of that but felt so embarrassed for some of the entrants we just couldn't take too much of it. I mean some of those people put all their hopes on becoming the next big thing and they don't need Simon Cowell to tell them they suck. Seriously, if these people had friends that cared about them why would they let them go on thee an make complete idiots out of themselvs on national TV....."if you are hoping to catch me crying don't bother..." hahaha.
I must admit it does suck you in and if it wasn't for Dusti wanting to watch episode 2 of season 1 of Fringe we might have ended up losing two hours of lives. Since you are watching perhaps we can expect some good updates here on your blog with links to the best and worst via YouTube? Just a thought.
-Johnny

JuJu said...

Oh I love that idea! I'll try to keep up!!