Sunday, January 31, 2010

Things I'm Pretty Sure I'm Never Going to Do

If I had done anything worth writing about in the past week, I would gladly share it here.  But, I haven't.  Think boring.  Think boring x 10.  Think even more boring than that.  Add animal hair, loads of rain, some hacking coughing, and that's my week. 

I've seen loads of TV during the week, read a great book, and had time to think of things that I'll probably never accomplish or do in my lifetime!  Here ya go:

  • I highly doubt I will ever climb a mountain.  First of all, I have no desire to do it, and second, I'm afraid of heights. 
  • Never gonna pole dance.
  • Even though I had a dream last night about eating some kind of "cricket mixture," I don't think I'll eat crickets.  Even if I were on Survivor (another thing I'm not going to do), I wouldn't eat crickets.
  • As much as I'd like to, I'm guessing I'll never have long hair again.  It makes me too hot.
  • Won't shoot a gun.
  • Probably won't be a Prima Ballerina.
  • No more babies.
  • No walking the cat walk, competing in the Olympics, or playing in the Super Bowl.
  • Not gonna sell my gold for cash.
  • No more blazers. 
  • Not gonna bungee jump.
  • Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.
I think I might be in a blogging dry spell.  That leads me to drastic measures.  To be continued........

5 comments:

mel said...

Oh, no - what are you going to do??

Other than the last one, are there any items on the list that you want to do?

angie128 said...

Have to admit, I sold my gold for cash. I didn't have very much, but still raked up a pretty little penny. Some of the gals walked out of there with some major moolah.

In the meantime, I'm with you on no pole dance and the no future kids.

Anonymous said...

You will kinda pole dance in pilates!!!

Mary said...

I liked this one. Dry spell or no.

sherri s. said...

Me neither (except maybe the long hair part...I kinda want to look like a Granny Crystal Gayle).