Monday, January 3, 2011

Hope, Plan, Do



In 2011, I hope to spend more time in beautiful places.



I plan to spend more time finding peace in all walks of life.

I'd really like to find fun new recipes and do some different types of cooking.


I hope I find some outdoor activities that don't make me sweat.


I will find more places that friends can go to and wear pajamas together.


I am not going to get caught up in what people think about me; no matter how strange it seems.

I will surround myself with people who make me giggle.

I will appreciate all that I have.


Instead of wishing for things that I don't have.

And, I plan to not get grossed out by the non makeup pictures.  :-)
Happy 2011 to all of us!

3 comments:

mel said...

You are such a beautiful spirit, Ju.

I want to go to the mountains with you.

SPT said...

I second what Mel said. You are amazing. Maybe my 2011 resolution should be to be more like Ju. Happy with life and who she is.

sherri s. said...

Fun fun fun! Who cares about makeup anyway?!

word: cappe

Eh, your cappe is-a on-a too tight-a!