Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stuck

I'm sitting here trying to think of blog subjects,and what to post on tonight.

Crickets chirping.


I could write about my mammogram I had today.  Uneventful.  Nice warm room.  New boob squisher.  But, I did that last year.  The only real point in writing that is to remind everyone, well, FEMALES, to go get theirs.


I could report to you that Bailey has gone another 24 hours without pooping in the tub.  I'm totally anticipating it at any minute.  But, maybe the Bailey/Poop thing is getting kind of old?

I could spend time talking about the fact that Taylor dyed her hair red today.  It's been platinum blonde for many years.  It looks great.  But, in order to talk about that, I really need a picture, and I don't have one.  Maybe tomorrow?

I could moan about the rain and the cold and how I'm anxious for spring.  But, right behind spring is summer, and I'm definitely not ready for summer.  But, this cold is just making me COLD.

I could tell you all about the homemade Hot Fudge Brownie Delight that I ate tonight.  I would describe in detail how I used to skip school and go to the Dairy Queen to eat one, and tonight I tried to replicate the treat.  Close, but no cigar.  Or, should I say, no cherry on top.

Speaking of that DQ--they used to have the absolute best chicken sandwiches.

I could tell you about the very sad real crime story going on in Charleston right now, but really, it's just too sad.  All I can say is we all need to remember to count our blessings each and every day.

I will let you know that I finished reading, "Water for Elephants" and that I loved it.  And, I am thrilled that they are making a movie from it.  AND, Robert Pattinson (Robin!!) will be starring as the main character.  Great book.  I hope it will be a good movie.

I can tell you that all the blankets in our house are clean tonight.  Thanks Steven!

I'll catch you up on the fact that we just started watching, "The Office" a few months ago, and I am addicted.  I could write to you about how Michael Scott makes me giggle.  But, you've probably already seen all the episodes, and I haven't even seen Pam and Jim's wedding yet!

But, seeing as how I can't seem to find anything to blog about tonight, I guess I'll just skip it.  However, if you have any ideas or suggestions, I will gladly steal them from you!

Peace Out Bloggerland.

4 comments:

mel said...

I absolutely cannot wait to see Taylor's hair - wow, a big change!

Re DQ - Cath and I were die-hard DQ fans in Athens. A vanilla ice cream cone with that hard chocolate shell - - oh, i used to love that!

Oh my!

My word today is facist, which is way too close to fascist. I do not like that, Sam-I-Am. Only happy and silly words allowed.

JuJu said...

It looks so pretty Mel. I will get a pic for us all!

and, I do love me a dip cone too. YUM!

sherri s. said...

I loved that book...sorry to say I'm a bit worried about the casting (I don't love Sparkle Vamp, alas; not sure Reese Witherspoon is right, either--but no one asked me, did they?!).

And as for DQ? Oh yeah--sadly, try to find one in a big city...nowhere to be found. My mom and I have had many a Peanut Buster Parfait in our day!

word: ructi

Please pass the ructi and chutney--I'm going to put them on my chapati. (Mmmm, Indian food--I'm hungry!)

angie128 said...

Most excellent job of blogging about nothing.