Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Randomness

I did a whole lot of nothing today, and I did it well.

I went out for dinner last night.  I'm getting to a point in my life that I enjoy eating in so much more than I do eating out.  I find that so interesting.  I think that last night, the waitress annoyed me.  She was just too, "involved" with us.


Am I crazy, or is it starting to cool down just a bit? 

I do love Pringles chips.

Who am I kidding, I love ALL chips.

I must have this hat . 


I'm also going through a "Lemonhead" phase. 

Taylor is talking about moving out and into an apartment with a friend.  I'm excited for her, but feeling my nest grow smaller and a bit sadder.

I hate it when a mystery goes unsolved.

Only five more weeks of All My Children.  I still can't believe it.

I am married to a really good guy.

I have fallen in love with a pair of shoes and must have them. 

Is anyone in Blogger world watching, "The Big C?"  If not, check it out.  It's a great show.


What can I wear with these shoes?

Has Liza Minelli always had that lisp?

I wonder if they did the chicken dance at Kim Kardashian's wedding.

Ten years since 9/11.  Wow.

3 comments:

angie128 said...

I love LemonHeads.

And that hat is cute too.

Have a good week.

Deuces.

sherri s. said...

I adore these posts of yours--a window into the mind of JuJu!

word: ouribula

I broke my ouribula when I fell down the stairs on my roller skates and while balancing a pizza box on my head.

Grandma K said...

Love The Big C. Sometimes it cuts a little too close to the bone for me, but I am a follower!