Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Not Really A Mid Week Mute

I wasn't feeling like I could be muted today.  I don't really have anything to say, but as I was traveling to work today, I saw all sorts of boring mundane things.  So, I figured I'd share a list of some of the things I saw on the way to and from work.  (note:  today was a day I drove to our other office, about 90 miles one way)

Okay, here we go, put on your seat belts!

The Morning Star Storage Center sign with its cute saying:  "It's getting DRAFTY."
Five miles of fog
A very dead, very stiff possum
A broken down trailer (with no truck attached) on the side of the road,  filled with watermelons
A lot of BMW's
Three rest stops
One cemetery

13 stalled/broken down cars   (Yes, I counted.)
ZERO police
The SC Department of Corrections Trash Collection Crew.  Female.
Six crosses memorializing a lost loved one.

And one homeless man, in his usual spot.  I couldn't reach my newest hobo bag to give to him, but I was able to hand him a bag of Stacy's Pita Chips.  (garlic and parmesan flavor)
Yeah, I know.  

4 comments:

Lap Dog Knits said...

You have a much more interesting drive than I do...
I see old people.. taking their morning walks.

thank you so much for your comments on my blog, you are so kind and really funny!!
- you think I'm relaxed??
well, on June 1st I'll share with you how I came to be that way..

sherri s. said...

What in the world with the broken-down cars?! That's bizarre, yes? And watermelons! Already, though? Too early? I have so many questions!

JuJu said...

I guess us East Coasters are just ahead of things. :-)

yh said...

burberry tasche
chanel tasche
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess soldes
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac gucci
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
tee shirts g star
tee shirts lacoste
tee shirts levis
sac guess
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
portefeuille louis vuitton
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures nike
Christian Louboutin Soldes
Christian Louboutin 2012
chaussures puma
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
sac a main
tee shirts
juicy couture bolsas
louis vuitton bolsas
sac louis vuitton>
sac prada
sac versace