Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Some Pix From Porto

The internet connection here isn't the best, so it takes a very long time to upload pictures. While it uploads, I have time to shower, shave my legs, dry my hair, read a short book, and solve all the world's problems. Having said that, enjoy the pics!



I love the bell on the top of this building.

If you have to pick it up, at least there's this cute little box to get the bag.

There are many dogs on the street. This little fella captured my heart.

View from our hotel window



Also, from our window. How gorgeous, eh?



3 comments:

angie128 said...

So pretty. Thanks for taking 29 hours out of your vaca to share with us.

And seriously - doesn't the dog look foreign? I bet he doesn't even bark in English.

JuJu said...

The dog TOTALLY looks Portuguese. I stand by the fact that animals look foreign.
And, their cats are so skinny here. My big fat cats put them to shame. (or the other way around, I'm not sure!)

Anonymous said...

so jealous!
-johnny