Wednesday, September 2, 2009

W is for



Wednesday! Here we are folks mid week and all that jazz. Actually, it's Wednesday evening, so that means we're actually closer to the




WEEKEND! And by weekend, that means a nice long Labor Day weekend. We will be spending Saturday with Larry/Mary/Baby Griff just chilling, eating and playing Scrabble. The twins will join us, so it will be a nice group. I do love a three day weekend.




Taylor was talking about Wasabi mashed potatoes recently. She is so much more cultured at her age than I ever was at 17. (who am I kidding, more cultured than I am now!) I do enjoy the taste of Wasabi, and want to try these taters, but I'll be honest, I'm not even sure where to find it in the grocery store, or what it will look like! (other than being green??)




I do not, nor have I ever had a waist.




Even if I move to a very cold climate, I will never wear wool. It makes me too itchy. And, I don't like to feel itchy. Bitchy? Fine. Itchy? uh, NO.




I love wingtip shoes. I continue to buy shoes that mimic this style. I think I should have been a 1940's man or something.




I've never liked the Wiggles. They kinda give me the creeps.




Speaking of not liking things, I really really really do not like that game show with the WHAMMY. That little character makes me want to poke my eyes out. And, yes, I know that I just ended that sentence with a preposition, but that's how crazy he makes me.




Is there a pair of underwear that doesn't give one a wedgie? If you know of one, please share. It might just be my physical makeup, but I swear I've spent half my life picking my drawers out of my crack.




Why does sour cream get that watery bit floating on the top of it after you use a bit from the container?




(here's a totally random one) When I was in high school, I had a friend named Webster Wilson. He wrestled.




One of my favorite songs that DMB performs in concert is, "All Along the Watchtower." They'll usually do it as an encore. WOW.




Well, I'm going to wrap up this written work with words of wisdom:


Whistle While You Work!!


5 comments:

angie128 said...

That post was WONDERFUL. It makes me WANT to do it too.

Jan, David, Rose and Grace said...

I don't know, Judi. Anthony from The Wiggles is damn sexy.

mel said...

SO funny! You are so creative!

sherri s. said...

Wha? Well... Weally?

This post made me LOL, BTW. While I too love wingtips, I think I was supposed to be living during Jane Austen's era, thus eliminating any wedgie problems (and uncomfortable bras, too). And what about Walter Wanderley's music...he was an organist who played with Astrud and Joao Gilberto ("The Girl from Ipanema" folks).

Mary said...

JuJu, I haven't been here (your blog) in ages since I was without a laptop and I think I may have forgotten how much I enjoy reading your thoughts. This one was great! And creative! And so clever. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!