Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Right Now

Daughter is asleep.


Son is too far away.

Man is going to buy leaf bags.

Dog thinks she's going for a walk.  (she's not)

Cat is looking at me, begging for food.

I'm making Chex Party Mix.

Beverly Hills 90210 is on the television.

Sun is shining, back door is open, and I'm hearing sirens, a lot of them.  I say a quick prayer for all those involved.

Must turn on Christmas Tree lights.

Daughter just got out of bed?

Going to see Marlene's children's choir today.

Christmas Eve drop in tonight.

Wind Chimes ringing, that means Mom is talking to me.

Happy Christmas.

3 comments:

angie128 said...

Love this post.

Merry Christmas JuJu, my sweet bloggy friend!!

mel said...

And you know what mom is saying.

Love you, Ju. Have a beautiful Christmas.

sherri s. said...

Merry merry Christmas, y'all!