Sunday, December 13, 2009

Office Christmas Party 2009

Last night, we had our office Christmas Party.  It was held at a lovely little restaurant called, "Cork Neighborhood Bistro.  It is a fairly new place in the Olde Village of North Charleston.  We had the whole place to ourselves, and it was JUST perfect.  This is the 14th Christmas party we've had, and I think it was one of the better ones!  The night was chilly and rainy, but it felt very cozy inside Cork.  We have a smaller office, about 30 employees between both offices, so it just felt intimate and close.    The food was divine, heavy appetizers, cheeses, salami (!!), and a chocolate fountain!  HEAVEN!

The best part?  Nothing was said in advance, but somehow, it turned out to be HAT night!  Check out Mary, I swear this gal looks glamorous in everything.  LOVE you Mary!




This is Annette, owner of the great hat.  It fits her perfectly.  I love this photo, it just sums up her personality!!




Scott is one of our attorneys, and he'll do anything for the cause.



Even my boss was "hatly" festive.  Anjeanette looks so cool in her beret.



Here's my ETSY hat.  Even though Taylor told me I looked like Miss Moppet, I had fun wearing it.  :-)  And, it was a doubly happy day---my friend, Meggan adopted a dog yesterday from the animal shelter!  YAY for Meggan!  YAY for Abby!



I've spent 13 years of my life with these folks, and I love them all like family.  (quirks and all!!) 
Check out the flower on my hat, that was my favorite part!



Another Christmas Party in the books, I sure wish I could have brought home the chocolate fountain...

2 comments:

mel said...

I love that your work group gets dressed up for your holiday party. Ours is always just in a conference room at work, with everyone in their work clothes.
Looks like everyone had a wonderful time! And I LOVE the hat!

Sherri said...

I always wish I'd brought home the chocolate fountain...