Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Premature Celebration


I know I'm a couple days early, but I'm heading out of town, and out of touch.  I wanted to wish everyone a "Happy New Year!"



Here's hoping 2010 is great for all of us, and includes:

Plenty of naps

Puppy dog kisses

Soft comfy pj pants

Good books, good movies and good dreams

Missouri winning the College World Series

Good health and happiness for all our loved ones

I raise my glass to you my blogging friends, and wish us all the VERY best in 2010!!!

xxx

4 comments:

mel said...

It is going to be a rocking good year - I can feel it! Have a wonderful celebration welcoming the new year in the mountains.

angie128 said...

**clink**

That was me toasting you with my Go Hogs coffee mug.

That's all I've got right now.

And about as wild as I'm gonna' get.

Cheers to all of that!!

And Happy New Year!!

Sherri said...

Yay, 2010...bye bye, 2009 {kick in the patootie}. Happy New Year!

Libby Buttons said...

Happy New Year ! Looking forward to sharing thoughts and laughs with you in 2010!
smiLes
LiBBy BuTTons