Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Random Wednesday


Let me start off this post by telling you that if you enjoy white wine, this is a lovely light wine.  It is called, "Opala Vinho Verde."  I love love love it.

We went to the Celebrity Chili Cook Off Saturday and had a great time.  To keep with the random theme, I'm going to share pictures of the day.  There were so many dogs there.  The chili was great, the beer was cold, the dogs were adorable, and Steven took tons of pictures for the Charleston Animal Society.

Top Chef Finale is on tonight.  I am pulling for Kevin.  I am not changing my toilet paper prior to the show.  (Remember, I screwed it up for Laura on Top Model) 


Taylor is finishing up her first semester of college already.


I bought the cutest hat off Etsy.  Hats do not look good on me, but tough.  I'm wearing it anway. 

I love the tradition of my Christmas tree, even though it's an extremely "un" traditional tree. 

Is there a store better than Target?  I think not.


I don't really care for "pop-style" Christmas songs.  I'd rather hear choral selections or hymns. 

I burned my finger on a casserole dish today, and WOW it hurt.  As I was running it under the water, I thought about NieNie and the intense pain she must feel on a daily basis.  And, then I felt guilty. 

Our work Christmas party is this weekend.  I'm going to wear my hat that probably doesn't look very good on me.

Lava lamps will never go out of style.

I really need to clean out my junk drawer.

Wow, I guess we didn't know anything about Tiger Woods. 


I still love a Charlie Brown Christmas. 

Kinda sick of Beyonce.

My hormones are out of whack today.  I'm feeling like everything on the earth is my fault today.  (not the good things)

I held a two week old baby yesterday, fed her, and really enjoyed the noises she made as she ate.  I'm not normally a baby person, but I really enjoyed that.

It's been a long time since I've been inside Toys R Us.  I'm okay with that.

The Oompa Loompas scare me.

Juicy Fruit, Doublemint and Spearmint gum always remind me of being a kid. 

I like Johnny Depp, but I'm not sure I agree with People that he was this year's sexiest man alive.

There are only 22 days left in this year.  Excuse my French, but Holy Crap!!

4 comments:

angie128 said...

Target rocks.
Tiger disappoints.
Time flies.

Sherri said...

Kevin wuz robbed!!! I so wanted him to win. Don't even say the word "Beyonce" because then that song--you know which one--pops into my head (and the video, which kinda sears my eyeballs). And the guy in the kilt...great!

mel said...

OK, where's a pic of you in the hat? Give it up, Ju. We want to see.

JuJu said...

The hat picture will be up here before the weekend ends. I promise!