Friday, April 9, 2010

F-f-f-friday

It's Friday night again.  Oh, how I love a Friday night. 

I have HouseHunters on the TV.  I'm listening to Missouri Baseball.  Taylor just left to hang out with new friends.  Steven is walking Rockett. The weekend is ahead, and the week is behind.  Ahhhhhh.

My left eye has hurt all day.  Should I wear a patch?  Would that be c o o l?

We're going to NYC next month.  I am strangely intimidated by the whole thing.  I'll go to any foreign country in a heartbeat, but this city thing is scaring the dickens out of  me.

Our oldest cat, Bailey, has been losing weight lately.  He also looks like a cat/chicken.  The front of his body is gorgeous.  The back is getting hairless and skinny.  Steven took him to the vet today, and he's lost six pounds in a year.  They are testing him, thinking he might have thyroid issues or feline diabetes.  I'm trying not to borrow trouble, but oh, how I worry about my four legged babies.

I wonder if I'll ever have a big closet.

My Friday treat is a bagel from Dunkin Donuts.  Not only is it a treat to get the bagel, but to see the young kids working in there.  Today, one of the gals waved to me when I walked into the store.  That made me feel so good.

Have I mentioned how much I love freckles?

If I could choose any ethnicity of which to look like, I would pick Indian.  (Like the country)  I love the coloring, the dark hair, dark eyes. 

Polka Dots make me smile.

How do some people end up with SO much money and some people end up with nothing?

Glass cutting boards give me the willies.

I can't stand to touch my belly button.

How cool would it be to have a secret tunnel in your house?

I'm not sure what I think about Tiger Woods anymore.  I bet he really doesn't care what I think. 

Happy Weekend all!  I hope you giggle like a small kid this weekend!!

4 comments:

mel said...

I love your stream of consciousness!

I would love to sit in your brain for a day to see all the thoughts mulling around in there!

Unknown said...

You are a happy girl!
Enjoy your weekend like you do Friday night.

Various and Sunday said...

I hope Bailey is fine. Did you move his catbox? Perhaps up a couple flights of stairs? Let us know how it all works out. :o)

JuJu said...

The first round of bloodwork came back, no diabetes or thyroid issues. They want us to watch him for a few months and see if he continues to lose weight.

Thank you for your concern Robin! xxx