Monday, April 12, 2010

Yuck

I've never been a huge fan of Kenny Rogers.  Most of his songs kinda annoy me.  And, when he tries to hit notes out of his range, he always wiggles his head in this strange way as if that's going to help him reach the note.  I never liked how he wore three piece suits.  I didn't care for the hair parted down the middle.  I really don't like, "You decorated my life."  Bla Bla Bla.

The Gambler is just dumb.  And, the MOVIE based on The Gambler? Dumber.

But this?  DUMBEST.

4 comments:

Mary said...

possibly the best blog ever!

SPT said...

darn. he could have aged so well. he looks like plastic-man.

Sherri said...

Ewwww....double yuck! Lots of guys fall into this category: Rupert Everett is unrecognizable. Blech.

mel said...

Really?? that's Kenny Rogers??