Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Day

This pretty much sums up my day:  I had a wedgie ALL day long.

From the time I left the house, through the many ups and downs of my chair, through the numerous trips to the copier, through lunch, through trips to the potty, re-stocking my desk supplies, running reports, working on checklists, drinking my diet coke, the car ride home and the walk up the path, I had a wedgie.

I spent most of my day picking said wedgie out of my behind.  And of course, I had to look over my shoulder every time, because there's nothing more silly looking than wedgie picking.

I found myself growing frustrated.  WHY can't I find a comfortable pair of drawers?  Why do drawers shrink so?  Why does my rear end grow constantly?   Do men have these problems?  I don't see men picking at their rears as often as I do women.  Why do we have to wear pantyhose and get wedgies?  (note:  I haven't really worn pantyhose in years, but I do remember how horrible they are)  Why does a wedgie make you feel ugly even when you're wearing a pretty dress?  Why Why Why do our A&#$es eat our underwear???

Not meaning to keep moaning, but I have a big old zit right in the middle of my chest.  How does that get there?

Yeah, a typical Tuesday in my life.  Wedgies and zits.  How was your day?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you got rid of those things!
Maybe commando?

SPT said...

I'm with Karen Sue. The only way I don't get a wedgie is if I go commando. Lots of my friends swear by thongs to avoid the dreaded panty lines, but they just feel like a perma-wedgie to me. I think we must just have a unique butt shape that makes the underwear slide up it. I feel your pain, sistah.

Sherri said...

It sucks in yoga class when you're in the front row, you've done a bunch of poses, and then it becomes crucial to dislodge your wedgie in front of everyone. Because a wedgie + yoga pants + downward dog = nightmare. Can't go commando, personally...my personal parts need some coverage!

Darla said...

Judi, I found a way to talk to you during my hiatus from FB; plus I just love your blogs anyway!

I agree, commando is a "no" in my book. You can only wear the pair of pants once before you need to wash them again. Think water conservation, my friend.

Jeff calls my panties "leaf bags" or "granny panties". No bikini's or thongs for this girl!

As Ruby says, sometime you just need to pick your tail. :)

JuJu said...

Oh, I spend plenty of days going commando. This day, however, I was wearing a dress.....

Darla, so glad to hear from you!!

mel said...

Buy cotton ones bigger than you need to allow for shrinkage??