Monday, May 24, 2010

Wooden Shoes? Check.


I'm guessing these things aint gonna be the most comfortable footwear one can wear to a World Cup Party when dressed up as Holland.  I bet I have blisters by the end of the party.


 (proof that they're authentic)

Where does one buy wooden shoes, you ask?  I think I found these bad boys at a website called, "Dutch Time" or something creative like that.  These are actually the ones farmers wear.
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Riggggggggggggght.



Still looking for the Windmill Hat and an Orange TuTu.

4 comments:

Darla said...

Hi Judi, love the wooden shoes!! We all, this Layton household, all have wooden shoes. Jeff got his when he traveled to Holland as a kid, Sara, hers a gift from Mimi and Grandgrad (J's Mom and Dad), and Bec and I got ours when we went to Amsterdam a couple of years ago. It is tradition for us to place them on the hearth at Christmas. Why, I don't know. Just one of those things. :)

angie128 said...

You totally rock.

SPT said...

you got sexy ankles, girl!

sherri s. said...

My feet hurt just looking at those shoes (which are way cool, BTW). Check out this tutu: http://www.adulttutus.com/item_81/Bright-Blue-and-Orange-Adult-Tutu.htm

Can't wait to see the full outfit!

Code word: pintedsu.